What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

It's funny, I don't think I have an accent (Michigan accent), but when I go south to Texas...they all know I'm a northerner with my accent! Anyways, by the time I get my iPhone the next one will be in stages of release! Seems like the shipments are delayed till October now, so all I can do is just go gaga watching the videos you all post!

Thanks, unleashed! :)

Ivy, maybe you next? :)

It's funny, I don't think I have an accent (Michigan accent), but when I go south to Texas...they all know I'm a northerner with my accent! Anyways, by the time I get my iPhone the next one will be in stages of release! Seems like the shipments are delayed till October now, so all I can do is just go gaga watching the videos you all post!

Thanks, unleashed! :)
Ivy, maybe you next? :)
mine is showing as ready to ship but the date is still October 1st so 10 days and counting.

I can't understand it.....I'm hook....don't they know that I'm suppose to be first????

Great video unleashed. Makes me want one even more lol was going to hold out until my co tract is up in march but with all the video reviews that will be flying around i feel i will be ordering one alot sooner lol ps. I see what you mean about the accent.. Im from manchester and sound like im from a different planet lol

Meet the family...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348234603.232172.jpg

was not expecting mine to come today as my husband got a shipped email and i didn't even though were both with 3 mobile,I thought perhaps my white 64gb might be harder to get hold of but they both arrived at 9am this morning , no waiting all day for once.love the phone its beautifully made and im very happy with it :)

Yay... arrived today... put in my Orange SIM n fired her up. Carrier is showing as EE... I wonder if that means my SIM's all ready for LTE when they turn it on in few weeks time :)

did anyone else notice that the iPhone5 4in screen isn't as wide as the iPhone 4?

did anyone else notice that the iPhone5 4in screen isn't as wide as the iPhone 4?
actually iPhone 4,4s and 5 screens are all the same width,probably because 5 is a longer phone it appears not to be as wide.

actually iPhone 4,4s and 5 screens are all the same width,probably because 5 is a longer phone it appears not to be a swide.

oh ok i haven't seen it in person it just looked smaller in the video

No? They are both the same resolution width, and the same physical dimensions, unless I'm missing something? (I'm holding them both in my hand right now)

No? They are both the same resolution width, and the same physical dimensions, unless I'm missing something? (I'm holding them both in my hand right now)
yes they are the same,i checked the specs.....58.6mm (2.31")

Last edited: