What's new

Note 2 vs iPhone 5 ( SUPER IN DEPTH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let little old me hold you back from doing that :DYou won't hurt my feelings in the least little bit. Plus I can still post after the thread is closed. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Nah... it's no fun when I can't watch other people comment back. :-D I have, however, grown emensely tired of individuals... it's ALWAYS new members... coming along and posting these "This vs. That" threads. Seriously... this is an iPhone forum. What kind of response do they think they're going to receive?!?

Last edited:
Nah... it's no fun when I can't watch other people comment back. :-D I have, however, grown emensely tired of individuals... it's ALWAYS new members... coming along and posting these "This vs. That" threads. Seriously... this is an iPhone forum. What kind of response do they think they're going to receive?!?

For some unfathomable reason I always think they are expecting to hear me say...
... oh my, I never knew that about [insert random android phone] because I just buy whatever has an apple on it and never do any research... I certainly don't know anything about other OS's and would never consider owning anything else - heck, never mind actually learning about programming them - yes, i've been an apple fanboiii for more than 30+ years of being in technology, heck even before Apple was Apple. Certainly much less experience than you have mr android fan. Please tell me all about the folly of my ways. Yes, you have me with feature x that I really don't give a flying cow pie about. Everyone knows that you can just list features, no matter how little they contribute to overall experience or specific needs, and the device with more of a feature count in *your* list automatically wins. Yes, sir, you really have it all figured out there.
Signed, Apple fanboiiii extreme and mighty defender of the church of Steve Jobs. :iphone4vert:

Does that just about capture it?

Let the truth set you all free! I will purify you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the truth set you all free! I will purify you all!

Really? I take the time to discuss YOUR request with factual information and this is how you respond back.

I had hoped to have a more meaningful dialog where the strengths and weaknesses could be discussed in a polite and factual manner. Sadly all you have done is proven Thomasjtsi and ardchoille that they were correct.

With that said, I believe this thread has now run its predicted course which means it is now time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.