What's new

Not all my photos are showing on the computer...

Dobermann

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hope you can help! When I plug my iPhone into the computer it only shows photos up to a certain date. It gets up to photo number whatever, then no photos I take after that will show up on my PC.

I have an Acer laptop operating Windows 7. Dont know if thats relevant :)

Would love to get this sorted, thank you!

Amelia

OP
D

Dobermann

Reaction score
72 views and no comments, come along people dont be shy :)

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a Mac and I use iPhoto to view my photos. When I connect my 4S to my Mac and click iPhoto my 4S appears as a external device which then shows any photos I have taken. I'm not sure how to do this on a PC but I would think Windows should show your phone so that you could access the photos.

OP
D

Dobermann

Reaction score
Thanks. Yes, when I plug in via USB it comes up as an exernal device and I click on the folder named DCIM. Within this folder there are lots of other folders, however it doesnt show all the photos I've taken. It gets to a picture I took at christmas, then none of the pictures after that.

Im using the latest IOS.

iMarilina

Reaction score
Dobermann said:
Thanks. Yes, when I plug in via USB it comes up as an exernal device and I click on the folder named DCIM. Within this folder there are lots of other folders, however it doesnt show all the photos I've taken. It gets to a picture I took at christmas, then none of the pictures after that.

Im using the latest IOS.

What are you using as a photo viewer on the pc?