What's new

noob to iphone and here!!

TTTTT

Reaction score
hello,guys!nice to stay here!

nowadays ,as we all known , iphone4 is so popular among people. of course.im also one person of them. i bought an iphone4 for myself.but what a pity to me because it is too advanced for me to use it skillfully. whats worse, i was joked by my friends ,when one of my friends heard this .ar that time,i really want to dig a hold to hide myself.but luckily,another friend was keen to help me and suggest me to skim one website named ww w.iphone-ipod-transfer.com/index.php/Software
that would help me .However,i still wonder whether it can settle down all my problems .is there anyone can help me to check on that website really suitable for me new iphone users???
Thanks a lot!!!!

What do u want to check on that website? I don't understand what u want from that website you have named. Welcome to the forum

Welcome. I am a new member also and I too have much to learn.

The one thing with smart phones is that you can turn them on and play around with the different functions and features. You really can't hurt your phone by doing so. The worse that can happen is that you may need to reset your phone to factory settings. So go ahead play with your iPhone 4 and learn. That's what I am doing.

What do u want to check on that website? I don't understand what u want from that website you have named. Welcome to the forum

well,i want to control my iphone skillfully by using some of those softwares listing on that website .because my friends said those softwares would help me a lot.but i dont know whether those r really fit to me.what do u think about them?

Welcome. I am a new member also and I too have much to learn.

The one thing with smart phones is that you can turn them on and play around with the different functions and features. You really can't hurt your phone by doing so. The worse that can happen is that you may need to reset your phone to factory settings. So go ahead play with your iPhone 4 and learn. That's what I am doing.

so nice of u .Learning together!!
by the way,thanks for your advices.i will learn to play it by heart!!

well,i want to control my iphone skillfully by using some of those softwares listing on that website .because my friends said those softwares would help me a lot.but i dont know whether those r really fit to me.what do u think about them?

Ok let me have a look at that website.

All those software mentioned on that website are for computer, not for iPhone. Plus they are not for amateurs, you are going to clean up registries etc... So again how is those softwares going help you to get you take full advantages of your phone? I have no clue. This forum hold most of the i formations you might come to need to know about your phone, perform a search and you will see the results, incase your question is no where to be found on the forum, theb don't mind asking.