What's new

Noob question, What would happen if you flash a Iphone4 BB 02.10.04 with 4.3.2 now

Yeah those websites i really did not look for yet.
As far as i know no legit site offers AT&T unlocks.
And i doubt it will ever happen either, best bet is a software unlock or hope for a trade in at a apple dealer around here.

there was actually a few recent sites that offered "permanent" unlock solutions that actually worked but it cost like $165 and apple managed to stop it in the next firmware update 4.3.1 - 4.3.2 lol so it was a very expensive unlock for one firmware..

i know it sucks but i would just use ultrasn0w when there is a version that will unlock your baseband.. never pay for unlock or jailbreak..

some people have used a Gevey sim that i would not advise either but just so you know all the options. and a lot of fakes going around and scammers. but people are so desperate to unlock they will use it, also its illegal in most countries where 112 dials the emergency number..

apple are really making it hard for devs to hack the iphone

Yeah those websites i really did not look for yet.
As far as i know no legit site offers AT&T unlocks.
And i doubt it will ever happen either, best bet is a software unlock or hope for a trade in at a apple dealer around here.

there was actually a few recent sites that offered "permanent" unlock solutions that actually worked but it cost like $165 and apple managed to stop it in the next firmware update 4.3.1 - 4.3.2 lol so it was a very expensive unlock for one firmware..

i know it sucks but i would just use ultrasn0w when there is a version that will unlock your baseband.. never pay for unlock or jailbreak..

some people have used a Gevey sim that i would not advise either but just so you know all the options. and a lot of fakes going around and scammers. but people are so desperate to unlock they will use it, also its illegal in most countries where 112 dials the emergency number..

apple are really making it hard for devs to hack the iphone

Yeah i just flashed it to 4.3.2 and i'll see whenever the BB can be unlocked i unlock it.
For now its just an Ipod, unless a apple dealer over here does a swap.

I probably could, but having a US number for BE phone calls
That's the biggest problem.

Do you lose waranty if u lose the invoice?

Do you lose waranty if u lose the invoice?

Heuuu i don't think you will lose your waranty if you lose the invoice, but everyrhing might depend about where u are. In China they register the phone and i've been in the store to sort out my home button while the warranty is still valid, no one asked me about the invoice. Apple services are awesomely chouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i just contacted apple.
They pretty much told me if i had a AT&T lock and live outside the US.
I can pretty much forget about it, they wont exchange it for a local model.
And even if its breaks and they repair it or give you a new model.
You will get back a device with the same sim lock.

Crappy policy imo but who am i to judge them.
Guess i am down to waiting/hoping for dev team to release something(which i doubt is going to happen, since people being waiting since last year for a 2.10 unlock).

Guess i am down to waiting/hoping for dev team to release something(which i doubt is going to happen, since people being waiting since last year for a 2.10 unlock).

yeah apple wont ever help with that, they are doing everything in their power to stop people buying from att and taking it outside the us to unlock..

for now you just have an ipod touch

yeah apple wont ever help with that, they are doing everything in their power to stop people buying from att and taking it outside the us to unlock..

Yeah to be honest i had not really looked into the possibility to take it outside the US.
Was not really thinking, since i was in the US for a undetermined time i just bought one.
My Iphone 1 was from AT&T also, but i guess things have changed since then.
I will use it for music for now, until a miracle happens lol

Yeah to be honest i had not really looked into the possibility to take it outside the US.
Was not really thinking, since i was in the US for a undetermined time i just bought one.
My Iphone 1 was from AT&T also, but i guess things have changed since then.
I will use it for music for now, until a miracle happens lol

the iphone used to get unlocked with in a week regardless of baseband and any of that .. it did not matter but now apple have made it really hard..

its always best to just buy it factory unlocked if you plan to use more then one sim

I wonder whatever happened to the possible brute force unlock method.

apple have really made it hard to use them old methods and devs are having to come up with new ways to unlock, the perm unlock solutions seemed like they where going to be the best but they stopped working a firmware later lol

apple have really made it hard to use them old methods and devs are having to come up with new ways to unlock, the perm unlock solutions seemed like they where going to be the best but they stopped working a firmware later lol

yeah i have read about that, but was to be expected.
Since those unlocks where done through a security hole inside apple's software or something.
Was a rather pricy unlock which worked for only a short time haha

Honestly i am not expecting a whole lot.
Reason why is because they being working on the newer BB's since last year, and so far nothing.
So there is a chance Apple made something very good, perhaps uncrackable.

yeah i have read about that, but was to be expected.
Since those unlocks where done through a security hole inside apple's software or something.
Was a rather pricy unlock which worked for only a short time haha

Honestly i am not expecting a whole lot.
Reason why is because they being working on the newer BB's since last year, and so far nothing.
So there is a chance Apple made something very good, perhaps uncrackable.

exactly and see how long they last, $165 for a 4.3.1 unlock.

i think the devs will always manage to find something but it just seems to be taking longer with every iphone and firmware/baseband and preserving the same baseband too many times will cause problems