What's new

No themes working

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Ok so every theme I download and try either a part of it isn't working or none of it works. Am I doing something wrong?

IphoneMommy said:
Ok so every theme I download and try either a part of it isn't working or none of it works. Am I doing something wrong?

Perhaps downloading themes that are not compatible with your iOS.

Are you on ios 5.1.1?

What isn't being themed that should be?.

I am and either things are blank or missing or fonts are not fully colored. I did the jailbreak. Am I missing something? Will it say if it's compatible with my OS? If so where will it say. Thank you!

IphoneMommy said:
I am and either things are blank or missing or fonts are not fully colored. I did the jailbreak. Am I missing something? Will it say if it's compatible with my OS? If so where will it say. Thank you!

If it does not say iOS *5.1.1* compatible then that is why.

Open Cydia and read the packages description. Simple as that. It is wise to not install anything that does not specifically say it is 5.1 compatible.

I am currently using the an Apple iPhone 3gs and I have download some latest themes in my PC and these all themes are transfer to iPhone 3gs phone. I want to set some themes in my phone's home screen but It is not display. So can any one help me?

I am currently using the an Apple iPhone 3gs and I have download some latest themes in my PC and these all themes are transfer to iPhone 3gs phone. I want to set some themes in my phone's home screen but It is not display. So can any one help me?

You seem to have a different kind of iPhone every time you post...

And you have to jailbreak in order to install themes

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4