What's new

"No Sim"

Did you just send an email asking to unlock it and then wait like 3 weeks ? Did you just give your EMEI number to at&t in your first mail ?
Thank you :)

I think it is better to call them directly at +18003310500. Operator will ask you many stupid questions, but don't give up. At the end of my first conversation I gave them my IMEI, my name and Email address. After that I got a case no. and that was it. If your phone is ok for unlock you will get an E mail confirmation. However, how long will it least .......have no idea, since I know they are overcrowded with requests. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Okay, but still it's a second hand iphone, and that i don't have any at&t account, will i not need the guy that sold me the iphone do it for me ? (because I've seen on the internet that to be elligible, you need to have all your bills paid... but i never paid any bills to at&t... so... I guess that i will need the guy that sold me the iphone to do it for me...
I have another question. I tried to jailbreak my iphone and it failed. The springboard loading loop is frozen at the start up... I guess i will need to restore it. For now, my iphone is a ios5.0.1 and baseband 4.11.08. So if i put my iphone in DFU mode and click on restore, will my iphone still be in ios5.0.1 and samebaseband or will it update it to ios5.1 and the ios5.1's baseband ?
Because if i restore it with a custom firmware (by clicking on the shift button when i click on restore), i got the error 3194 (i think it's this number, not sure anymore). But it's the error that means that apple can not verify the authenticity of the ispw ;)
Thanks a lot !, I Apriciate it ! :)

Is there no way to make a customize ispw and then restore the iphone with the customize ispw ? So my question is also, is there anyway to restore my iphone in ios5.0.1 if i didn't save/back up anything before the "crash" ?

Yes you can make a custom IPSW to restore to iOS 5.0.1... IF... you have SHSHs saved for 5.0.1 on that specific iPhone.

Okay, but still it's a second hand iphone, and that i don't have any at&t account, will i not need the guy that sold me the iphone do it for me ? (because I've seen on the internet that to be elligible, you need to have all your bills paid... but i never paid any bills to at&t... so... I guess that i will need the guy that sold me the iphone to do it for me...
I have another question. I tried to jailbreak my iphone and it failed. The springboard loading loop is frozen at the start up... I guess i will need to restore it. For now, my iphone is a ios5.0.1 and baseband 4.11.08. So if i put my iphone in DFU mode and click on restore, will my iphone still be in ios5.0.1 and samebaseband or will it update it to ios5.1 and the ios5.1's baseband ?
Because if i restore it with a custom firmware (by clicking on the shift button when i click on restore), i got the error 3194 (i think it's this number, not sure anymore). But it's the error that means that apple can not verify the authenticity of the ispw ;)
Thanks a lot !, I Apriciate it ! :)

All the questions you are asking, AT&T guys will answer. I have never had an AT&T account. I bought mine second hand on German Ebay. I provided AT&T with my IMEI no., E mail address and name, and that was it.

thank you bbrks !
For the SHSHs, is it possible to save it if my iphone is still in iOS 5.0.1, and starts till the springboard loop (that freeze after a while) ?