What's new

iphone 4 sim card cutt too short how can i fix?

swagg

Reaction score
iphone 4 sim card cutt too short how can i fix?
i got an iphone 4 for a bday present from my homie n i tried to cut it into a mini sim n i messed up n cutt it really short like only the shiny gold part is there n it works fine on my samsung solstice its at&t by the way n i unlocked n jailbroke my iphone too anyway to ffix?? please reply fast to :)

Put the short cutted sim card in the tray, then cut some of the waisted sim plastics to fill up the free space in the tray after putting in the short cutted sim card.

i tried dat but iddnt quite work like the pieces kept fallin threw so i threw them away...any other wayy??

i tried dat but iddnt quite work like the pieces kept fallin threw so i threw them away...any other wayy??

Why couldn't you use glues to patch them up? With a minimum artist skills you could have get it done by using a bit of glue, super glue.

Ohh okay i didnt think of that so i guess ill just look for something to glue it together

Ok but i can only get a sim cutter from ebay huh?

Well im only 14 wit a dream n im trying to avoid gettin a new simcard cause imma get in hella trouble for cuttin my sim

Without a new sim I think your only option is to do what bab suggested. Although I wouldn't recommend it due to the small pieces...