What's new

no signal

1968unclefester

Reaction score
on my i phone 4 i can fit any on my sims 02 or orange , it searchs then comes up o2 or orange but nothing on signal bar , and if i try to make a call it comes up as call faild even on emergancy calls
its on version 4.3.3 & 04.10.01 base band
model is a MC605B which i think is a factory unlocked
also has A1332 on back
CHEARS ALL

1968unclefester said:
on my i phone 4 i can fit any on my sims 02 or orange , it searchs then comes up o2 or orange but nothing on signal bar , and if i try to make a call it comes up as call faild even on emergancy calls
also has A1332 on back
CHEARS ALL

Rollback to 4.3.2 as the new release 4.3.3 has a carrier bug, this will give you a quick and easy fix, the battery life is slightly better on 4.3.2 in my opinion too.

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

1968unclefester said:
also has A1332 on back
CHEARS ALL

Rollback to 4.3.2 as the new release 4.3.3 has a carrier bug, this will give you a quick and easy fix, the battery life is slightly better on 4.3.2 in my opinion too.

Hope this helps :)

chears how do i roll it back please

You should be able to do it through iTunes ? Restore the phone, as it takes a backup of the phone before you update it.

chears how do i roll it back please
have you saved your 4.3.2 iOS shsh? If yes use tinyUmbrella to downgrade. If not, you will not be able to downgrade. And yes, your phone model sound like a factory unlocked one, so it's surely an iOS issue.

bab2010 said:
have you saved your 4.3.2 iOS shsh? If yes use tinyUmbrella to downgrade. If not, you will not be able to downgrade. And yes, your phone model sound like a factory unlocked one, so it's surely an iOS issue.

Nice info thanks, I have never rolled back so couldn't advise correctly, now I know ;)

bab2010 said:

Nice info thanks, I have never rolled back so couldn't advise correctly, now I know ;)

beleive me, i also learned this one day, so that we all learning and in fact never stop learning:)
your previous answer was good though, just missing the one i added, in fact he will end up using itunes to perform the downgrade, but he need to you tinyUmbrella first to fool itunes:)

Ah very good, yes always learning lol :) it's the key, thanks again :)

Ah very good, yes always learning lol :) it's the key, thanks again :)

thats a bummer , nothing has been saved , and to be honest its beyond me to sort it out , looks like my option is sell it or pay somone to sort it out ( anyone in kent area want to sort it for cash )

Phone apple and find out if it is unlocked. All they need is the IMEI number.

Call *#06# to get it

I wouldn't downgrade (even if you could). I've never heard of any carrier issues on 4.3.3 and battery issues alot of users were experiencing since 4.3 have be resolved on 4.3.3...