What's new

No Signal after with Ultrasnow installed.

philis195

Reaction score
Hello,

if you read my previous post you would know i have been having problems jailbreaking my iphone correctly.

However i am at a state where i have jailbreaked the phone an i have ultrasnow installed. The phone was originally on tmobile uk. However the SIM card i am trying to use is orange. i have tried turning 3G of before installing ultrasnow and this doesnt work.

I thought it might be the way i jailbreaked the phone using the latest redsnow however i have tried using a custom firmware which also doesnt work.

I have tried restoring the phone and starting again however everytime i pwn the phone and use the restore firmware (4.3.3) i get the 1015 error which forces me to use umbrella which then puts my phone back into a jailbreak state.

The main issue i want to resolve however is the signal. Orange appears in the top left however there is never any signal.

Any ideas? a quick reply would be very useful.

phone spec: version 4.3.3(8j2)
modem firmware: 06.15.00

help please.

I had that problem, I restored my iPhone to 4.2.1 and used redsnow again. The difference is I ran it in windows 95 comparability mode. Also, I made sure to enable the iPad firmware in redsnow.
All of this allowed tmobile to function.