What's new

no service problem

ilesanmi

Reaction score
Hi,
Compliments of the season,well,i came across this site as a result of drive to gather information relating to the challenges am having with my iphone 4. Actually,i got my phone about 5 months ago,with turbo sim. so there came a time in which an update for the phone and i did updated it,that happens to be the beginning,i ve updated to ios 5. The phone is jailbroken already and running cydia but the big challenge am facing now is that after inserting my sim card no service is what is showing me, denying me the functionalities of the phone. So,my belief is having such a forum am sure my problem shall be solved.

Hi,
Compliments of the season,well,i came across this site as a result of drive to gather information relating to the challenges am having with my iphone 4. Actually,i got my phone about 5 months ago,with turbo sim. so there came a time in which an update for the phone and i did updated it,that happens to be the beginning,i ve updated to ios 5. The phone is jailbroken already and running cydia but the big challenge am facing now is that after inserting my sim card no service is what is showing me, denying me the functionalities of the phone. So,my belief is having such a forum am sure my problem shall be solved.

hello and welcome to the forum!

this seems to be the most common reason for finding forums, seeking help with devices. We are happy to help with any problems!

there is now an un tethered jailbreak for ios 5 if you did not know, I am not sure though if turbo/gevey sim support the new ios 5 firmwares. Did you officially upgrade in itunes or use a custom .ipsw?

I used d custom ipsw and I ve also installed ultrsn0w and still the problem is still there.pls I need a guide to help me out bcos I ve not been able to make us of the phone