What's new

reesemtk

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just brought my first iphone on the sprint network and love it. I am an average gadget geek however this iphone is a new challenge for me. I have the 4s and so far i am having one problem with itunes opening up automatically when i plug my phone into my windows 7 pc

Welcome from Alaska. It opens automatically so it can do backups and check for new updates to make sure your phone continues to run correctly.

After you plug the iPhone to your computer and iTunes open, highlight your iPhone in the left panel of iTunes, on the summary tab, scroll down down down, there you have an option to disable "Automatically open iTunes when I connect my phone"
Welcome to the forum.

After you plug the iPhone to your computer and iTunes open, highlight your iPhone in the left panel of iTunes, on the summary tab, scroll down down down, there you have an option to disable "Automatically open iTunes when I connect my phone"
Welcome to the forum.
+1.... and welcome to iPF.net!!

I did all the above and still does not open automatically it just started when i update to itunes 10 guess i am going to have to uninstall it and see what happens thanks for the advice

G'day and welcome to the forum! :)