What's new

No notifications/whatsapp 5.1.1 jailbroken iphone3

vmax

Reaction score
Hello Please need help!!! Have a iphone4 5.1.1 jailbroken with absinthe ! I can use all different sim cards! But still my notifications don't work??? Tried everything !!! Only when i open my whatsapp,than i recieve my Message!??? I'm new on this forum! I don't have a gevey-sim! Everything works perfect except notification for whatsapp!!!?? Can somebody Please help me??
Thanks Max

I have the same issue, tried different version of whatsapp and still no notifications showing up

I have the same issue, tried different version of whatsapp and still no notifications showing up
Maybe put your iphone on itunes! And reset it to your clean (without cydia)iphone!!! On 5.1.1 like new! And then put whatsapp tru itunes back! And test it,iff will work or not?? All your notifications! Then put back your cydia on it! I had for many months problems with notifications,now all works!!! Hope it will help you??
Good luck!

@Vmax1414. Twitter

I haven't got any problems with whatsapp notifications on iPhone 4s 5.1.1 jailbroken with absinthe!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

johnwolves said:
I haven't got any problems with whatsapp notifications on iPhone 4s 5.1.1 jailbroken with absinthe!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Yes but there are many people that could not recieve any notifications,after jailbreak! Mine did not work for months! And tried everything! Nothing worked! But after restting from the start. And putting cydia on iphone,now it works!

Greetings