What's new

Next iPhone Said to Have 4.6-Inch Retina Display

Much more likely - Apple doing something the customer has never thought about, than something the customer thought they wanted!

I just saw that and thought that seems most likely the case. I could be wrong, but apple likes to make minute changes and the 3.5 inch display may bother people but it has yet to effect apple in sales. Me personally if it's a 3.5 inch display it would not be a deal breaker but it would stop me from being a day 1 customer. I like the bigger display but I also understand that having better resolution can make up for the lack of size.

As solid as iPhone's are I can't deal with such a small screen. 3.5" is too small. I started with the OG Droid which was 3.8" and that even feels small to me. Even though I might consider switching to an iPhone in the future I won't until the following conditions are met:
1) A larger screen 4 inches would be nice but 4.3" or higher would be preferred. Also with a higher screen resolution.

2) A true wide screen 9:16 screen aspect ratio. The current iPhone is a 3:2 ratio.

3) LTE, this is almost certain to be on the 6th Gen iPhone.

4) I would need jailbreak and a free tether app. I don't tether very often but my local library has an awful wired and wireless Internet connection. But I have no problems using my Nexus as a hotspot so I can actually get research done, instead of waiting on a miserable 0.05Mbps connection. Yep its that freaking slow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Quicksilver7714 said:
While I would love to see a 4.6" iPhone. This is so bogus. The screen ratio on the iPhone would make this screen to large to fit in your pocket.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Very true

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1