What's new

gailmo1

Reaction score
hi all. my name is gail. new to this site...
i have the iphone 3gs and have battery drain problems. was using the 4.2.1 and phone used to die on me for no reason.
i enjoy working with computers and cars... mostly computers now as the weather is too cold for goin out..
hope you are all well. :)

Hi gail.... and welcome. The 3GS is a fine phone, but could it be that your battery problem is related to the age (and past usage) of the device. Those batteries have a life span that isn't too grand. In any case, good luck and keep in touch here.

That's wot I was thinking. Goin to get another battery and try that. Let's hope it solves my wee problem

Thanks sweet poison.. Everyone seems friendly on here.
Where are you all from? As you are all up late. :)

Morning Gail... welcome to iPF.net!! From Missouri myself... and there's a few of us here on the forum that are all nighters. :)

Morning Thomas. Am over in bonny Scotland. Is it warm in Missouri? I don't normally go on here at nite but couldnt sleep last nite.. :(

Heck no it's not warm in Missouri!! LOL! It's getting down in the 20's here at night. That's -5 in Celsius. :) What time is it in Scotland?

Morning Thomas. Am over in bonny Scotland. Is it warm in Missouri? I don't normally go on here at nite but couldnt sleep last nite.. :(

Hi Gail. Manchester here. But it's never as cold as bonny Scotland and also doesn't snow as much (laughs out loud) welcome to the forum.

iHolophyte

Oh England disna get the sna as bad as us.. Last year ma dad lost half o his steadin for his coos/cows. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Oh England disna get the sna as bad as us.. Last year ma dad lost half o his steadin for his coos/cows. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have no idea what that just said. Disna? Sna? Steadin? (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Disna is doesn't sna is snow and steadin is the shed for the coos/cows!!!
Next time a put something on al mak/make sure a put it in Scottish and English so ya get the jist o what/fit am sayin.
It is easy t understan/understand if ya read Ma messages slowly. Haha.