What's new

Hello!

jenniemac

Reaction score
I am a "newbie" to not only this forum, but basically, any forum, so please forgive my (shallow) learning curve. It will change quickly, I assure you. My experience with my iPhone is probably on the basic to low-intermediate level. My (adult) children both have iPhones, but when I ask them to help me, while they do, they go so incredibly fast and tend to have little patience with the "Momster", so I searced around for a site to help me. I think this will be a perfect fit! As for larger computers, although I am fairly computer literate, I could use learning there, too. My devices are a dinosaur (again, according to my kids) pc and an OK (as in not a Mac) laptop. Oh well. I am endeavoring to perservere, though, as it were. Thank you for allowing me to join in and learn. I am hoping to pass my kids' level of ability!

I am a "newbie" to not only this forum, but basically, any forum, so please forgive my (shallow) learning curve. It will change quickly, I assure you. My experience with my iPhone is probably on the basic to low-intermediate level. My (adult) children both have iPhones, but when I ask them to help me, while they do, they go so incredibly fast and tend to have little patience with the "Momster", so I searced around for a site to help me. I think this will be a perfect fit! As for larger computers, although I am fairly computer literate, I could use learning there, too. My devices are a dinosaur (again, according to my kids) pc and an OK (as in not a Mac) laptop. Oh well. I am endeavoring to perservere, though, as it were. Thank you for allowing me to join in and learn. I am hoping to pass my kids' level of ability![/QUOTE

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links.
cv
| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.