What's new

newbie wants to add music tracks to iphone without syncing entire music library

joe pep

Reaction score
i have a sansa fuze mp3 player, full of my favorate music tracks. I have an iphone 4 at ios 6 containing some of my least favorite tracks, and many duplicates.
I would like to delete all of the tracks on my iphone and load the iphone with the tracks from my sansa.

I am using a PC running Windows 7.

I am not familiar with deleting tracks from my iphone ---and I know that I must transfer the tracks from the sansa to the PC, before loading them onto the iphone---but the order of the necessary steps confuses me, that is how I loaded all the junk onto my iphone , that I need to remove now.

I would appreciate a step by step solution.
I am new to the iphone.

Thank you
Joe pep

i have a sansa fuze mp3 player, full of my favorate music tracks. I have an iphone 4 at ios 6 containing some of my least favorite tracks, and many duplicates.
I would like to delete all of the tracks on my iphone and load the iphone with the tracks from my sansa.

I am using a PC running Windows 7.

I am not familiar with deleting tracks from my iphone ---and I know that I must transfer the tracks from the sansa to the PC, before loading them onto the iphone---but the order of the necessary steps confuses me, that is how I loaded all the junk onto my iphone , that I need to remove now.

I would appreciate a step by step solution.
I am new to the iphone.

Thank you
Joe pep
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules