What's new

Cannot sync 90% of .mpg library

osso12

Reaction score
I have a large selection of Music Videos on my pc that I would like to sync to my Iphone 4. They are all the same format extension .mpg
I get an error " Cannot sync (name of file.mpg) because the audio track is not supported???????
What format extensions can I convert to to make these work?
I don't understand why about 90% wont, and the other 10% will when they were all converted the same way. And they all play fine in Itunes. This is so ghey and so not happening.
LOL.

Last edited:
Hold the presses... I found a AVI player in cydia...good ol jailbreak time..
Ill see if that does anything. BYW, in itunes it shows them to be on the phone but when you go to videos nothing is there....ghey... so ghey..

I did have to convert the files again but this time I am using Total Video Converter
Main Features of Total Video Converter:

• Convert all kinds of videos to mobile videos or audios (mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx mpeg4 avi, amr audio) which are used by cell-phone, PDA, PSP, iPod, iPhone, Xbox360, PS3 etc.;
  • Photos slide show combines multi-photos and musics with more than 300 photos fantasy transition effect;
  • High compatibility and high efficiency for Importing RMVB or RM video/audio;
  • Convert various videos to MPEG videos compatible with standard DVD/SVCD/VCD;
  • Burn the converted videos to DVD/SVCD/VCD;
  • Rip DVD to popular videos of all sorts;
  • Extract audio from various of videos and convert which to all kinds of audios (mp3, ac3, ogg, wav, aac);
  • RIP CD to audios of all sorts directly;
  • Support using with command line;
  • Combine several video and audio files to one video file;
  • Demultiplex or extract video and audio;
  • Multiplex video and audio to one file
On another side note, I like to download videos from youtube in flv form then convert them to MP4 That way I can not only hear my music in my car but I can watch the video as well this time!
No need to stream in videos just to have to pay for download data and get billed for it.

Last edited: