What's new

Newbie to site!!

smckinniss27

Reaction score
Hello all,

Stephen checking in here. I got my iPhone 4s in October to replace an android phone that I had and I have never been so glad with a decision. I was a hardcore Android advocate, but I felt I needed to try to other side of things. The iPhone 4s surpassed all of my expectations of what a phone should be and do. I am not a stranger to forums, but this is the first technology related one I have been on. I look forward to to learning more about my phone and what it can do as well as some helpful tips and tricks along the way.

Cheers!!!

Hi there and welcome to the forum! it is always good to try the other side and some times it just looks greener on the other side but some times it is, but its not so easy to use these other devices when you are so used to android. Or just have both devices getting the best out of both worlds

I do still have a Samsung Galaxy tab that I received when I bought a new tv a few months ago, so I do use that for my android stuff, but I am looking at getting an iPad 2 sometime soon. Thanks for the welcome.

solid point. completely forgot about that. I remember reading something about it, but I never heard when it was supposed to "drop".