What's new

Newbie onboard!

kgirl808

Reaction score
Aloha everyone!
6 year veteran of having Blackberry/Android phones I now bat for the iTeam! I just got my iPhone 4s a couple of days ago through Verizon and I am amazed w/ this phone! My friends who are current iPhone users laugh @ me because of how stubborn I was and had been trying to get me to switch for a while now. Right now Siri and I have a love/hate relationship but in time she will grow to love me lol

thank you very much smalltowngirl13! I am very much excited and I see you're in Kansas too!

Aloha everyone!
6 year veteran of having Blackberry/Android phones I now bat for the iTeam! I just got my iPhone 4s a couple of days ago through Verizon and I am amazed w/ this phone! My friends who are current iPhone users laugh @ me because of how stubborn I was and had been trying to get me to switch for a while now. Right now Siri and I have a love/hate relationship but in time she will grow to love me lol
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules