What's new

Just got my first iPhone and I love it!

Pezman

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently (two days ago) switched from a Blackberry Storm to an iPhone 4 on the Verizon network.

I was torn between and Android phone and iPhone, but since I plan to get an iPad, I thought iPhone was the way to go.

It has only been 3 days, but I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

I am a professional who works for a small professional services firm specializing in Interactive Voice Response (IVR) custom software solutions and not only does this phone handle all of my business correspondence/appointments with remarkable aplomb, but it offers so much more in the way of usability and entertainment, that it never ceases to amaze me at what I have been missing.

I look forward to everything that there is to learn about my iPhone on this forum and hope to be an active part of this community!

Thanks,
Pezman

Hello and welcome to the forum!

its good to hear that you are happy with the switch from the bb to iphone.. i agree the iphone is the way to go atm. and especially when ios 5 is officially released i think you will be much more happy with the device and what it can do... it lacks a few feature i would not mind being added but i like the device that much i dont mind not having the features..

how is verizon working out for you? any signal issues or anything like that?

i agree the iphone is the way to go atm. and especially when ios 5 is officially released i think you will be much more happy with the device and what it can do... it lacks a few feature i would not mind being added but i like the device that much i dont mind not having the features..

Agreed 100% - there will always be compromises made when moving to a new device, but the iPhone pluses definitely outweigh any minuses. iOS 5 will just decrease the number of minuses, especially with the new notification system.

I would venture to say that post iOS 5, the only thing i'm really going to miss from previous devices (BlackBerry Storm, Moto Droid) is going to be the notification LED.

yeah it does, i have ios 5 installed and its just amazing, and not even all the features are enabled in it yet...

i remember i switched from nokia to iphone then after the 3gs i went back to nokia and i thought the nokia will be so much better and all those reasons i switched back suddenly i thought... i dont care about them lol..

the BB is good though i used one for 5 minutes but i found it harder to navigate then the iphone and find the options and learn how to use it. sure is nice having the keyboard there though, but the iphones auto correct makes fast typing easy on the iphone.

i remember the nokias 5mp camera was worse then the iphones 2mp one lol

did you go with the 16 or 32 gb model?