What's new

Newbie: I don't know how to do iTunes correctly so far!

walkerpbus

Reaction score
I hardly know what I'm doing on my iPhone 4s; I accidentally jail-broke & now I would like to undo it (I've tried several times with no success!) because I see only disadvantages, chief is loss of warranty! I'm new to the forum; I received the iPhone in November 2012

I hardly know what I'm doing on my iPhone 4s; I accidentally jail-broke & now I would like to undo it (I've tried several times with no success!) because I see only disadvantages, chief is loss of warranty! I'm new to the forum; I received the iPhone in November 2012

iTunes! Welcome to my "I despise iTunes" club. And sorry, I haven't a clue about un-JBing a phone. Good luck.

Hello and welcome to our community!
Glad you decided to join us. :)

Here's some handy links you might be interested in to improve, or enhance, your iPhone experience.
iPhone Tips
iOS 6 Tips
How to make custom ringtones

Interested in Jailbreaking, or needing some jailbreak related information?
What is jailbreaking?
DFU Mode for Dummies
The can I Jailbreak my iPhone on X.X.X Thread
Official Apple firmware download links

Most of all, enjoy the forums!

Joe
iPhoneForums Administrator

Sir, does DFU mode for Dummies when restored from backup wipe out the jailbreak? I think I did it right, but displaying the apps still shows Cydia which tells me that jailbreak-wise, all is the same!:confused:

Sir, does DFU mode for Dummies when restored from backup wipe out the jailbreak? I think I did it right, but displaying the apps still shows Cydia which tells me that jailbreak-wise, all is the same!:confused:

It always has for me and everyone else I know. :/
You've already put your device in DFU mode, restored, and restored from back up? Correct?

You don't have to call me sir btw. ;) lol!

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!!!! :)

Welcome and hope you ha e a solution. Follow the links and read up :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner