What's new

Newbie here!

balvarado87

Reaction score
Hi all, my names Brandon.

I have an iPhone 4 16gb, and quite honestly, have never been happier with a phone.

I've had from Virgin Mobile pay as u go phones, to the htc hd2, and this phone blows them all out of the water.

I've got some good knowledge due to having ipods that range from the original shuffle up to the 3rd generation itouch. So hope this place becomes a regular hangout on the net, and hope to make some new buddies online!

If you think that it is great in it's stock Apple form you will love it jail broken and unlocked. You can really utilize the potential of the phone.

Thanks guys! I've never unlocked a phone so I'll read more into it. Do most IPhone owners do this to thier phones??

Welcome! Enjoy the forum!! I choose not to... But it really comes down to personal preference.

Thanks guys! I've never unlocked a phone so I'll read more into it. Do most IPhone owners do this to thier phones??

I usually dont because i have att but i always keep the option available just in case i want/need to or want to sell it unlocked for a lil extra cashola

I usually dont because i have att but i always keep the option available just in case i want/need to or want to sell it unlocked for a lil extra cashola

smart idea! thanks for info!