What's new

New to Iphones

cinmarc

Reaction score
I am coming from having Blackberry's, which I never had any problems with. I wanted something new, so I chose the new 4s to try. I have one problem that they say cannot be corrected and that is what I want to discuss. I receive multiple emails because of my business and also have a personal email too, that are both on my Iphone now. My problem with this system is that;

1. It doesn't allow you to set a sound to distinguish which email server I am getting a message from.

2. And the major problem is that if I delete any emails from the phone, it also does it on my Laptop.

If I am away for the day or more, I want to be able to delete the multiple emails from the phone, but be able to stillhave them on my pc in case I want to review it again. This is not a problem on my Blackberry and others who have the Droid do not either. I still have 2 days to return the phone to verizon, so I want all you apple lovers to convince me to keep mine and why.

Cinmarc

I don't think it hurts to keep your emails on your phone, but I can kind of see why some people would want to have their emails deleted on their phone but not their computers. I'm not going to try to convince you to keep your phone, because everyone has their own opinion on which is the best phone for them, but I can tell you that this is a great phone for Internet browsing, it has a smoother interface than some other phones, and everything is kept simple and in place as far as apps go if you use folders, and even if you don't use folders (like me) spotlight search is only a swipe to the left from the home screen. I say think about it, and play around with it more, and if you still don't like it, take it back. Do what's best for you.



Hello and welcome to the forum.......
I think you should stay IMO, you will get use to it a love the features Iphone has to offer. Good luck in making your decision