What's new

I'm Lovin' My New Toy

Vixter

Reaction score
Hi Forum Friends. Vixter here. Just got my new iPhone 4 and looking for tips, hints, help...you know, the usual new user problems and learning curve stuff. Now, if I can just get used to that keyboard! Quite a difference from my Blackberry. I use my celll primarily for my business. BB was so slow I only did email and gave up on the internet and apps. Different world with my new toy, though. I have my business and personal email accounts push emails to my cell and other than that, just having great fun and playing lots. Now...that new keyboard is my next frontier!

Vixter said:
Hi Forum Friends. Vixter here. Just got my new iPhone 4 and looking for tips, hints, help...you know, the usual new user problems and learning curve stuff. Now, if I can just get used to that keyboard! Quite a difference from my Blackberry. I use my celll primarily for my business. BB was so slow I only did email and gave up on the internet and apps. Different world with my new toy, though. I have my business and personal email accounts push emails to my cell and other than that, just having great fun and playing lots. Now...that new keyboard is my next frontier!

Welcome to the forums vixter. Congrats on the purchase. A good tool is the iPhone 4 user guide. It's free in the book store. With the help from this forum and that user guide. You'll learn a lot

Vixter said:

iCrank said:
Welcome to the forums vixter. Congrats on the purchase. A good tool is the iPhone 4 user guide. It's free in the book store. With the help from this forum and that user guide. You'll learn a lot

Welcome to the forum vixter! Couldn't have said it better iCrank. :D

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)