What's new

New to iPhone

Chimom79

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am getting my 1st iPhone today. A 4s. I am excited for it. Ive never used a smart phone. I am not new to Apple as I use the iPad, so I dont think it will be a big leap for me to learn the iPhone easily. Look forward to reading a lot in this forum.

Hey guys! I am getting my 1st iPhone today. A 4s. I am excited for it. Ive never used a smart phone. I am not new to Apple as I use the iPad, so I dont think it will be a big leap for me to learn the iPhone easily. Look forward to reading a lot in this forum.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Thanks! Got my 16GB white iPhone 4s and its fantastic! I love it! I am so happy with it.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk

Still i am also not completly aware about iPhone, just joined this forum to become more familiar with iPhone.