What's new

New to the forum

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,just popped over from apple forum and ipf,am getting my first iPhone soon and really excited,was going to get iphone4 but 4s looks pretty exciting,I see iPhone has come down in price already in the applestore tho,what do you guys think?

Hey, glad to see you over here! What phone are you currently using?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)

I know that i'm new like u, but i came from android and i have to say you will not be disappointed with the iPhone. I have a friend that's waiting for the price drop so they can get an iPhone4. After getting my iPhone4 I dont' think i'll ever go back, i'm big into portable gaming and iPhone destroys android in that department as of now.

I know that i'm new like u, but i came from android and i have to say you will not be disappointed with the iPhone. I have a friend that's waiting for the price drop so they can get an iPhone4. After getting my iPhone4 I dont' think i'll ever go back, i'm big into portable gaming and iPhone destroys android in that department as of now.
hi,i do like my galaxy s but just have to have an iPhone,it makes sense,i have a macbook pro and ipad2 so i will be able to sync everything,if your friend looks on the Apple site she/he will see that iphone4 price has dropped.

morning all,thanks again everyone for your welcome messages,glad to be over here and looking forward to getting an iPhone,I'm sure i will need lots of hints and tips.