What's new

new to iphone from android

ms.jess

Reaction score
okk so this is my first iphone the 4s :)
only have had android phones and loved to root and hack all of them.
well i've been doing some research (or at least trying to ) and cannot find a guide to jailbreak the 4s. i know theres no untethered jailbreaking so it would involve me having a comp but all i find is pay sites that seem like scams.ugh so if anyone can kindly help me out and link me to a good guide thats reliable i would greatly appreciate it :)
thanks

ms.jess said:
okk so this is my first iphone the 4s :)
only have had android phones and loved to root and hack all of them.
well i've been doing some research (or at least trying to ) and cannot find a guide to jailbreak the 4s. i know theres no untethered jailbreaking so it would involve me having a comp but all i find is pay sites that seem like scams.ugh so if anyone can kindly help me out and link me to a good guide thats reliable i would greatly appreciate it :)
thanks

Hi. There is currently no jailbreak for iphone 4s and the sites that you see are all scams. You will know as soon as its out, from the official Dev blog or pod2G blog or this forum.

okk ty
i'm usually all tech savy n what not but iphones a whole new thing for me lol.

Yup! Welcome enjoy ur iPhone and true no untherthered jailbreak is out yet but sure soon as pod2g said. I'm yet to have one but sure still enjoying my iphone4. Talking about android, I find it a bit difficult more difficult to root.

alwaysonfb said:
Yup! Welcome enjoy ur iPhone and true no untherthered jailbreak is out yet but sure soon as pod2g said. I'm yet to have one but sure still enjoying my iphone4. Talking about android, I find it a bit difficult more difficult to root.

yeahh it definitely is harder to root an the whole roming process can be a pain.
don't get me wrong I still love android but I wanna try something new time for some iPhone time lol

ms.jess said:
yeahh it definitely is harder to root an the whole roming process can be a pain.
don't get me wrong I still love android but I wanna try something new time for some iPhone time lol

Oh yes! I bet u will enjoy iPhone better. Take the ride... Lolz

im a android fan for years but once i use the iphone ummmm i wont go back to android :) and welcome to the 4s.......

Welcome and I think you will come to find that iOS is far superior o android minus the custom user options other then that iOS beats android hands down any day. But anyways welcome to the world of Apple.

mikej798 said:
Welcome and I think you will come to find that iOS is far superior o android minus the custom user options other then that iOS beats android hands down any day. But anyways welcome to the world of Apple.

yeah
I got tired of waiting for updates with my bionic and the 4s caught my eye so wth why not try it out and so far I love it !