What's new

New to forum

luvmyiphone4s

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not new to iPhone. I now have the iPhone 4s. I previously owned the original iPhone,
and then the 3GS. I usually tend To skip a generation. I also had the original iPad and now the New iPad.

I love my apple products, and hope to learn more about them from this forum.

i also love apple products! they never fail me. though i have android and blackberry phone, apple is this the best :D

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not new to iPhone. I now have the iPhone 4s. I previously owned the original iPhone,
and then the 3GS. I usually tend To skip a generation. I also had the original iPad and now the New iPad.

I love my apple products, and hope to learn more about them from this forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum! its always good missing a generation of the iphones because usually there is not much to upgrade to, from the 4 to the 4S or waiting for the S version that has upgraded specs but the same design as the previous device

i also love apple products! they never fail me. though i have android and blackberry phone, apple is this the best :D

its always good to have best of both worlds.. I love apple products also and have android and other devices such as osx and windows.. what ever is good and worth having at the time really. well apart from the blackberry ;p they are the linux of phones