What's new

New to Apple iPhone4

ssg978

Reaction score
Just recently moved to Verizon's iPhone4. I have it working fairly well, but with a few questions, and that's why I came to this Forum.
Thanks.

Bab - Thanks for the welcome. When I mentioned that I have a few questions, should I have posted them here or post them (where I actually did) in a new thread about setting up email on the iPhone?

Thanks,
SSG978

It's good that you've posted it in the right section. Don't worry, people will find it and try to help you out. Here is just a thread introduction about yourself.

Bab - Thanks for the welcome. When I mentioned that I have a few questions, should I have posted them here or post them (where I actually did) in a new thread about setting up email on the iPhone?

Thanks,
SSG978

=====================
Welcome to the forum. To answer your question (sorry Babs), posting your questions on a differ thread and titled accordingly, is the right way. This will help others that have the same questions/issues as you do when they use the search option. Minimizes repeat questions on the board.

Welcome to the forum. To answer your question (sorry Babs), posting your questions on a differ thread and titled accordingly, is the right way. This will help others that have the same questions/issues as you do when they use the search option. Minimizes repeat questions on the board.
Ok +1