What's new

New guy here

Sandspur6

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm a newby to this forum and fairly new to the world of IPhones. I just updated my IPhone4 and it changed the look of everything. I hate the font, the new icons, and especially the color scheme. Is there any way to go back to the previous settings? Thanks.

Hi everybody, I'm a newby to this forum and fairly new to the world of IPhones. I just updated my IPhone4 and it changed the look of everything. I hate the font, the new icons, and especially the color scheme. Is there any way to go back to the previous settings? Thanks.
You'll get used to it. I did. Hated it at first. I'm still not thrilled with it, but have grown accustomed to it. What system were you on before updating?

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I had whatever came on the phone. I think probably IOS6. I loaded 7.0 and that's when it went to hell. I have since loaded 7.1. That helped a little but not much. Ohhh how I wish I had the old IOS back.

I had whatever came on the phone. I think probably IOS6. I loaded 7.0 and that's when it went to hell. I have since loaded 7.1. That helped a little but not much. Ohhh how I wish I had the old IOS back.
I prefer the look of iOS 6. But the great new features of iOS 7 made the update worthwhile. For me it did.