What's new

New problem (actually the only one I have had with my 10)

Contra

Reaction score
OK so I don’t understand it I can’t connect to my home Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi anywhere that I go it is not in airplane mode I put in the correct password other things in my house or connected to the Wi-Fi in my house I don’t know what is blocking my phone if you look it says it connected to the SSID but it is still not actually connected I tried rebooting my phone a couple of different times but still no go

I tried turning off cellular data all that happens is it says you are not connected to any Internet or data plan I am just not sure what to do I have checked the firewall on my router end
And it is not blocking it so I don’t know anyone else have this problem?

I am starting to think there is something wrong with my phone

The reason why I am thinking that is because signal strength has been increasingly getting more and more poor to LTE connection

I was on the 27th floor of a building the other day and all I got was one bar and I will smack in the middle of downtown I believe it is probably the tallest building in my city

OK so I don’t understand it I can’t connect to my home Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi anywhere that I go it is not in airplane mode I put in the correct password other things in my house or connected to the Wi-Fi in my house I don’t know what is blocking my phone if you look it says it connected to the SSID but it is still not actually connected I tried rebooting my phone a couple of different times but still no go

I tried turning off cellular data all that happens is it says you are not connected to any Internet or data plan I am just not sure what to do I have checked the firewall on my router end
And it is not blocking it so I don’t know anyone else have this problem?
Does resetting the router help?