New Phone... Decisions!

What phone should I get next?

• iPhone 6

• Samsung galaxy s6

Results are only viewable after voting.

ela1n3ko

Reaction score
Hello,
My 2 year contract with verizon is over!! Thank goodness! I currently have a samsung galaxy s4.
Ive had iphones before, but I am now used to my samsung phone. However, I know that iPhones are very easy to use, and has great camera qualities. Please let me know what phone I should get!
I know that Samsung Galaxy s6 is coming out. But should I get that or the current iPhone? Please give me your opinion and the reason WHY i should get that specific phone. Please and thank you ;)

Well, I personally wouldn't choose Android.. especially after Google publicly stated that Android wasn't designed to be safe or secure.

Naturally I think you should go for iphone 6, I have had Android and would never go back, It's far too flaky.
IOS is secure and stable, It's updated regularly and everyone gets the updates at the same time unlike Android.

Naturally I think you should go for iphone 6, I have had Android and would never go back, It's far too flaky.
IOS is secure and stable, It's updated regularly and everyone gets the updates at the same time unlike Android.
I'll have to "third" that. I used to be an Android developer and know how bad the system is. iOS is much cleaner, faster, and more secure.

Excellent point about updates. With Android you get updates if and when the phone manufacturer wants to send them. I once had the Motorola Cliq XT and we were promised the next version of Android. Later Motorola came back and said that their UI overlay (blur) was too difficult to implement into the next version of Android, so we would get no further updates. Apple doesn't deal in such silliness.

I'll fourth this. I came back after having a S4 myself. I would say take a serious look at the 6plus, coming from a S4 the larger screen is nice. Battery life is absolutely great, and in my opinion the camera is much better then the S4.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk