What's new

decided to sign up

fokz

Reaction score
Hello. I've finally decided to signup and i hope this is a decent forum to talk to people.

Anyway Iphone 6 will be my first iphone ever as i've been android user since the day first came out.

I currently own Samsung Galaxy S4 and i think it's a really good phone, but i just got tired of androids and i think i need a change and that's why im choosing apple.

I cannot wait to see the official presentation on 9th of september and i really can't wait to buy it for the first time.

cheers m8s

Welcome to iPhone Forums! You certainly picked the right time to switch to iPhone, with the iPhone 6 announcement coming on the 9th.

Thank you guys.

Ill read forum rules asap, no worries about that =)

We'll i've been wanting Iphone for like 6 months now and has almost already bought it, but came to realize i would loose a lot of money as i'd have to pay over 200€ to finish my mobile contract and over 500€ for Iphone 5s. Also thought of buying out of contract or used phone, but they were all priced at 700€ or more.

So i guess Iphone 6 is now the best choice and with ios 8 i think a big improvement to previous versions of iphone.

I'm counting down days and it seems so long lol. Not to mention that the release date will probably be like 19th of september in USA, so shipping to Slovenia will start like in last week of September or first week in October. It will be also really difficult to get it at first as they don't send a lot at first. So probably realistically ill get it by the end of October.

It will be worth the wait, In the meanwhile you can look forward to the announcements on the 9th.