What's new

New owner of Iphone 4s. I have never used a cell phone.

johnmccurrach

Reaction score
Have a pc with windows 7. Have set it up fairly well, but have a questions as I go. Let us try this one:

I use the Outlook Calendar and have sync it with the iphone thru the icloud. It works ok but when I open the calendar and look at the Navigator panel I see a check mark under my calendar and another check mark under Icloud calendar. I then shows a split screen with both calendars the non icloud one has nothing entered. Shouldn't it be in both place but synced?

John McC

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

Have a pc with windows 7. Have set it up fairly well, but have a questions as I go. Let us try this one:

I use the Outlook Calendar and have sync it with the iphone thru the icloud. It works ok but when I open the calendar and look at the Navigator panel I see a check mark under my calendar and another check mark under Icloud calendar. I then shows a split screen with both calendars the non icloud one has nothing entered. Shouldn't it be in both place but synced?

John McC

Welcome John. I asked the same question plus a couple of others a couple of days ago an didn't get an answer. I hope you do better. Either I don't understand how iCloud works with Outlook or it's very poorly implemented.

emoticon-animal-066.gif
Welcome, from Cali!