What's new

cummo13

Reaction score
hi my name is cummo13. im here to learn more about jailbreak . to be honest i dont know much about jailbreak or baseband etc. i have a 3gs 4.1 6.15.00 i would like to update cause all my apps are up to 4.3 an i cant use them so my iphone is just like a normal phone know. what i hate. i dont know how to update i taught if i went in to itunes 10.7 an just update i be ok. i was wrong i got no sim card and couldnt activate my iphone . i try to learn how to use redsnow 9.14 b1 and snowbreeze. with snowbreeze i watched youtube and did what i was told in the video. but i kept getting 3194 error. so i gave up went to a shop and paid 25euro for him to put it back to 4.1 6.15.00 its head wrecking i have lost all my apps, numbers. but im still stuck on this stupid 4.1 fw. i was going to restore it i have two restore,s on itunes i was going to one is from the 13/11/2012 an 23/12/2011.

what do i need to do to update from 4.1 fw to a safe iso that is not going to cost another 25euro. thanks

I will leave the jailbreak questions to the experts but will welcome you to forum ;)!