What's new

New member!!!

adriantheguitarist

Reaction score
Hey everyone im Adrian... i recently got my iPhone 4 on the Verizon network and i must say i love it!!! i also had the first generation iPad and that was fun!!! hopefully i can be of some help to people and people can help me out!!! thanks everyone!!!

hello and welcome Adrian! im sure you will find most if not all the answers your looking for

Thanks u guys!!! I'm looking forward to helping people out... There's so much info on this forum I really don't know where to start... Any help??? Wat should I search for???

well my advise if you want to do that is to just browse the sections of the forum and see what people have posted and hopefully you will find something of interest to you :)

@gaz: thank u !!! Um... Well I upgraded to iOS 5 and now when I reboot it says that I need to update 2.01... Any clue as to y this is happening??? I'm using verizon and the baseband is 1.0.06...

Update to 2.01 what? Baseband?

I don't have a CDMA iPhone so haven't come across this. To be honest I've never heard of apple asking you to update anything unless its via iTunes. Of course that's going to change with the delta iOS 5 updates...

Here it is... Wat do u think??? Kinda weird huh???

Attachments

• $image-2547030435.jpg
    $image-2547030435.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 325
Certainly never seen anything like that before. You haven't preserved your baseband have you. I'm sure 1.0.xx is the 4.2.8 baseband...

I haven't preserved it ur right... But I feel that I shouldn't just because I'm not gonna unlock or anything... I do have my SHSH blobs for 4.2.8... It's always my just in case... I don't know how to preserve the baseband or upgrade it... Any help???

The only thing I can really suggest is a restore. Or if you are a Dev with apple or know one go to the apple Dev support forums. Perhaps it's just a bug of the beta that alot of people are expericing.

You don't need your SHSH's since apple are still signing both 4.2.8 and 4.3.3 for those not running the betas...

Yea i know about the SHSH blobs... I don't use them... I havent experienced any abnormalities since going to beta 1... Except for that little message when I reboot... Other than that everything is normal as far I can tell... Of course some apps don't work just because they aren't set up for iOS 5... But I'm not experiencing anything too crazy... I think I should hit up my dev and ask him lol...