What's new

New Member.

57iPhOnE

Reaction score
Hello im 57iPhONe,

im a Network Engineer that love'S the iphone. i have been an iphone user since the iphone 1g. i Have jailbroken over 100 iphones as i offer it as part of my servicEs. Hopefully i can become useful here on this website, looking foward to gaining new knowledge, as well as sharing some of my own. Feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited:
Hello! Im Deys1213.

I'm a newbie when it comes to Iphone because im a blackberry fan. I really love the look,feel,and touch of Iphone 4 and i'm looking forward to getting invaluable ideas and tips here at the forum.

welcome to the site, as i am new to the site as well, but not new to iphone. add me as a friend, i would be glad to help in needed.

Hello unleashed, i have a i.t company i own, i fix computers, anything that has to do with technology. also i sell Simple Mobile service, are you familiar with simple mobile, can i start a thread on support for iphones on simple mobile. but with that said, all my friends and lots of clients i have run into has lead me to jailbreak over 100 iphones, i hope i can become useful here.

Iphone is a game changer.

Hey im a new member does this site do ipod touches And how do you create thread?

welcome new member from the uk.

you go into a section and click new thread on the top left..

some section it wont let you create new threads like the news section you have to post in the submit news section

This forum is the best.

Ahah :) you figure it out ehun??? I've been on several forums before landing on this one, hours after reading some posts in the forum, i decided to stay in and forget googling about iPhone forum. I've found helps and advices here, and when floks are online, Jesus they really in for helping, i do the same to others base on my knowledges. I can't avoid login in whenever i'm having some perso free times or troubles with my iDevice. Members of the forum here are just great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up yesterday, and i have been a little obsessive with going on here and helping ppl, i like sharing knowledge i have , and gaining some at the same time. Glad to be a part of this community.