What's new

new member needs an advice from the Sages!

achuzhoy

Reaction score
Hello there, I am a new I-Phone 5 user, and can use recommendations from you, the experienced ones. I am looking for proven apps for the following categories:

1. Maps and directions
  2. Stock quotes with live feed and after hours updates for the US stocks, as well as Asian and Europeans markets.
  3. Any other “must have” every day jewel apps that you simply cannot-live-without
  4. I am also looking for useful meditation sound tracks

There is a sea of millions of apps out there, someone new like me can get overwhelmed looking for good app.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you, Alex

Hello there, I am a new I-Phone 5 user, and can use recommendations from you, the experienced ones. I am looking for proven apps for the following categories:
  1. Maps and directions
  2. Stock quotes with live feed and after hours updates for the US stocks, as well as Asian and Europeans markets.
  3. Any other “must have” every day jewel apps that you simply cannot-live-without
  4. I am also looking for useful meditation sound tracks
There is a sea of millions of apps out there, someone new like me can get overwhelmed looking for good app.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you, Alex

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Last edited: