What's new

New MacBook Air 13ins

dave307

Reaction score
good day to all.
Just had the above as a Xmas gift.Looking for some help regarding reading word documents as my old pc was windows 10. I have managed to workout how to get the documents into the MacBook.
Now looking for the best option to read the word documents.
Any help Please.David.
There are a few other points but will do it one at a time.

If you have successfully imported the documents, you should be able to go to Finder and see them under Downloads. From there you should be able to open them in Preview

Thank you for reply yes I cans see then I have saved then into pages is that okay? and when I open a document in pages the screen opens up with the document and on the right hand side there is a edit section there can't see the whole document ,Is there a way hide that edit section .
Many thanks.

I think you might find it easier to download your documents into Documents in Finder. From there you can organise them into folders and it is simple to add to these folders. They can be viewed by opening up in Preview.

Hi Thats what I'm doing right now. I uninstalled all documents that I had put in yesterday .Now having another go with document .Thank you very much,David.