What's new

New iPhone User

DreAn

Reaction score
What's up folks? New to the site as well as new to the iPhone family. Former Android user. I will be getting my very first iPhone tomorrow. Had it ordered through Verizon and, since I was upgrade eligible, I figured I'd try my hand at something new. I look forward to hearing any suggestions that you give as well as tips and tricks to make this transition easy lol.

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your new device.

Welcome to the family. I too receive my 4s tomorrow from Verizon. A former Android user myself, I can't wait to experience the dark side. Lol.

Biggest issue for me is how long it takes me to jailbreak.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks, peeps. I'm still on this Droid X2 until tomorrow lol. I'm just so over Motorola and their antics with bloatware on their phones. Granted, I will be giving up some screen size but, this transition should be fun.

Thanks, peeps. I'm still on this Droid X2 until tomorrow lol. I'm just so over Motorola and their antics with bloatware on their phones. Granted, I will be giving up some screen size but, this transition should be fun.

You know. I just returned a Nexus. I think I'm going to enjoy the easier to navigate footprint.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Funny you mention that because I was actually going to buy that first lol. Admittedly, I will miss the widgets on the screen but, I'm stoked about my iPhone.

Welcome to the iPhone world, DreAn.... and the forum. You'll be pleased.