What's new

New iphone user

iphoneisdabest

Reaction score
Hello all! So glad I got this app...you guys have great info! I have almost had my iPhone 4 for 1 month. I have two questions...is it better to let the phone sit idle in 3G or wifi?? I am just trying to maximize battery life & I have heard both, so I wanted to get your opinions.
Next, my phone doesn't load videos well at all, like YouTube videos. I have tried 3G and wifi & I always hit pause very first thing to allow the video to load & catch up & still nothing. Its very frustrating...am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I can change?
I look forward to future discussions with you all & thanks in advance!!

G'day & welcome to the forum!!

Welcome but may be you have overall poor connection and that may the cause. Try loading where you are certain of the connection and see.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Welcome to the forums. It's best to turn wifi off when not in use. Same as 3G in bad coverage areas.

hi everybody, i am also new to this forum. i just got my iphone4. tks.

Umm,not sure thread hijacking is allowed chinchye.

I shall bid you welcome though and if you want to make your own thread for introduction then more people will see you are here.

Thank you all for the kind welcome & for the advice! I have experimented between 3G & wifi this weekend with videos & I have had much better luck. I must have just had a poor signal before.

I appreciate all the help & suggestions that you offered!!