What's new

New iphone 5s user here, got a question

nicozuna

Reaction score
Hello all, I just got an ip5s a couple of days ago and so far so good, I just have one question, why does my phone keep asking me for my iTunes sign in, I'll put my pw in and then like 15secs later it asks again, and I can't figure out why.

Thanks for the help

Hi, under "general" "restrictions", u can change the setting "require pw". Hope this help..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, under "general" "restrictions", u can change the setting "require pw". Hope this help.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's already requiring a pw each time. I don't want it to keep asking.

Hi nicozuna. I meant to say u can set 15min intervals so u need not key in PW immediately.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

If it's just one app, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? You can also send a message to the developer to see if this is an issue they can help you resolve.

Hello all, I just got an ip5s a couple of days ago and so far so good, I just have one question, why does my phone keep asking me for my iTunes sign in, I'll put my pw in and then like 15secs later it asks again, and I can't figure out why. Thanks for the help
Make sure your Apple ID is entered for iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud and iTunes in your settings.

I'm curious... does this app have in-app purchases? Are you constantly having to enter your password because you are constantly buying something in the app?

I'm curious... does this app have in-app purchases? Are you constantly having to enter your password because you are constantly buying something in the app?

It does have in app purchases but I haven't made any in about 3wks.

Hello all, I just got an ip5s a couple of days ago and so far so good, I just have one question, why does my phone keep asking me for my iTunes sign in, I'll put my pw in and then like 15secs later it asks again, and I can't figure out why. Thanks for the help
any app installed not by your ID?