What's new

New iphone 5 dont act the same

holysmoke

Reaction score
I I had to replace my old iPhone 5 yesterday. This new one is on iOS 7.1 I am now getting lte in most areas that the old phone never got that said my old phone would get 4g very where. And like last week I finally got it in my area. I was in edge but tmobile must have updated cause 3 weeks ago my area started getting 4g. Old phone was a iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1.2 u think. Now with the new phone I am back on edge but my wife is still getting 4g. So I got some good and some bad with the new phone

I I had to replace my old iPhone 5 yesterday. This new one is on iOS 7.1 I am now getting lte in most areas that the old phone never got that said my old phone would get 4g very where. And like last week I finally got it in my area. I was in edge but tmobile must have updated cause 3 weeks ago my area started getting 4g. Old phone was a iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1.2 u think. Now with the new phone I am back on edge but my wife is still getting 4g. So I got some good and some bad with the new phone
That was confusing. Are you on LTE or 4G or Edge? LTE is best. If your wife gets 4G, you should too. Check your settings>Cellular> Make sure cellular data and LTE are both turned on.