What's new

Help Pleaseeeeee :D

bigjord

Reaction score
So i ordered my i phone 5 on a contract from t mobile in the uk if need to know, ( i cancelled my previous 24month with 4 months left and said i was leaving so they offered me iphone 5 £36pm and would only charge me £110 for previous cancellation cost and i phone 5 on 4G or the same but £123 for 3G i took the 4g one as it was cheaper and it sounded like 4g would be better, but i found out my area is not 4g ready yet. so can anyone tell me if it will affect my service or anything will be different because i had the 4g i phone 5 not the 3g one and my area says not ready on the ee website. im confused, still happy i gots me a i phone 5 and a otter box defender for the baby too :) my first ever i phone and its one of these.. o no i best not break it, o well its better than this torch 9800 which has been broke since day 2 of my 24mth contract... never have bb there useles.. anyway back to the problem, can someone shed some light for me :) and ill love you

If 4G isn't supported in your area, then you'll be on 3G speeds. As for whether or not it'll cause your device to blow up because it's 3G and not 4G, nope, your device will still work. If 4G isn't available, it'll jump to the next best thing, which is 3G. Once 4G is available, there should be a small carrier update that comes in from iTunes or an iOS update that'll allow 4G to run

If your phone says 4G then it is 4G, don't worry about the website info.

o, what i could understand is they said £123 on 3g or £110 on 4g why would it be cheaper? that whats baffled me why would they say that

Might be that your carrier's trying to promote 4G in preparation for 4G rolling into your area.