What's new

New iPhone 4 with a Smudge

mbushnaq00

Reaction score
I recently purchased a new iPhone 4 from Etisalat in UAE. And I noticed there is a smudge or like a burnt mark on the low left side of the phone (where the antenna is located). I am just wondering if anyone who recently purchased a new iPhone got the same mark?

Screenshot:
25irh1k.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, I would be taking it back to apple for an exchange looks like something got really hot to cause it to discolor like that!

Nope, I would be taking it back to apple for an exchange looks like something got really hot to cause it to discolor like that!

I dont think it became hot cuz it was like that before even turning the phone on. Anywayz i dont think etisalat will change it for me cuz they r always out of stock and this barely visible mark wont justify an exchange.

hi
thanks for your post that i know iphone can be bought in UAE.

OK, can someone atleast please recommend a type of polish that can get rid of this smudge?

I would really not accept a smudge like that. It shouldn't smudge, and if it were due to heat, it would have been heat during the manufacturing process. I would definitely bring it back for an exchange considering it will bug you forever...

So you dont plan to put a case or bumper on it then? If you are what does it matter if it has a BARELY NOTICEABLE smudge on it and the phone works fine? Its not a priceless gold coin! Its probably a first of many "smudges". Move on with your life and quit worrying about it.