What's new

New Iphone 4 Owner Saying Hi

alexnigma

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am still waiting for the 32gb Iphone 4 to arrive so at the moment I am still using my Blackberry Storm. Should have it in a few days hopefully. I am told that once you have an Iphone you never look back so we will see.

I know there are a lot of people out there who dislike apple, but I for one think they are pretty cool and innovative. At least with the recent call drop out saga which I think everyone who wants to bash apple over the head have come out and done so at least they are trying to sort it even if it is only offering a free case. No one else would have done and lets be honest they are not the only ones who have suffered with this issue plenty of other phones suffer, but they don't get the same sort of treatment.

Anyway on a lighter note I am looking forward to getting to grips with the iphone and looking on this site for plenty of great tips and tricks.

See you all later :)

Welcome from San Francisco.
Yes, apple bucks the hell out of a lot of people for whatever reason.
As for reception issues, the signal strength of a particular carrier in a specific location plays an important role. AT&T has some dead spots in this city, and i've accepted that. My previous carrier has their dead spots also. The iphone 4 itself is a wonderful device, and offers good user experience for a lot of people.
Don't forget to read the online user manuel from Apple. Enjoy!

Hi all,
I am still waiting for the 32gb Iphone 4 to arrive so at the moment I am still using my Blackberry Storm. Should have it in a few days hopefully. I am told that once you have an Iphone you never look back so we will see.

I know there are a lot of people out there who dislike apple, but I for one think they are pretty cool and innovative. At least with the recent call drop out saga which I think everyone who wants to bash apple over the head have come out and done so at least they are trying to sort it even if it is only offering a free case. No one else would have done and lets be honest they are not the only ones who have suffered with this issue plenty of other phones suffer, but they don't get the same sort of treatment.

Anyway on a lighter note I am looking forward to getting to grips with the iphone and looking on this site for plenty of great tips and tricks.

See you all later :)

welcome to the forum and any questions you might have ask away when you get the phone. you will love it,, its the best:)

Welcome. I'm still waiting for my IP4 black 16g I ordered on 21 July. Its true once you go Apple, you never look back ;)

Switched to apple a year ago.
I did look back, but there wasn't anything interesting there!