What's new

Saying hi from both sides of the fence

ramykhuffash

Reaction score
Hi! I'm an iPhone and Android user who wants to say hello! I must say I do love the iPhone so much more! I only still use an android to do app reviews :) Any others out there who use both operating systems?

Hi! I'm an iPhone and Android user who wants to say hello! I must say I do love the iPhone so much more! I only still use an android to do app reviews :) Any others out there who use both operating systems?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

We used to be a multi platform family until I defected from my HTC Aria last week to an iPhone. As much as I really like my android phone for the nearly two years I had, I just couldn't resist just how amazing Apple is. We live our iPads and my husband upgraded to an iPhone 4 last month and I was basically chomping at the bit for my upgrade.

I don't want to take anything away from Android but I do,think it needs work. You shouldn't have to wait months upon months hoping your device gets the next upgrade and even then, it's usually not ready for the prime time.

Just my two cents :p