What's new

New to forum

AznMarket

Reaction score
Elric here saying hi, I was a huge android user but it just got to be too much and it gave me a headache, and got boring. Sooo, I gots me an iPhone4 and sweet wheat I must say, I love this phone... even with the small 3.5" display, cause I got rid of the verizon thunderbolt after three days with the 4.3" display. I love the battery life and iOS gets the best games first and exclusive, with the best graphics hands down. This be yet another game system in my list of systems.
But I have one problem, my PC *moderated for profanity* the bed and I had to factory restore, lost all sorts of pictures and movies and a bunch of other important stuff, but what's done is done and i'm just screwed. But i want my music off my iPhone, iPod and iPad, that was purchaced outside of iTunes back on my computer, but my devices are the only ones that have it. Is there a free program out there that will allow me to transfer these songs, as i am saving for an iMac and shall shoot my pc when i get said iMac. And i say free cause the pc will not be alive for much longer, no need to waste more money on it..
thank you for any help. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
ah thank you so much, it led me to touch copy which it seems will allow me to save my game saves from my apps, gotta pay for it but for all the stuff i have and effort with some apps it should be worth it, considering i have over 100 apps on my iPod touch 64

AznMarket said:
ah thank you so much, it led me to touch copy which it seems will allow me to save my game saves from my apps, gotta pay for it but for all the stuff i have and effort with some apps it should be worth it, considering i have over 100 apps on my iPod touch 64

You're welcome. Tell me how it goes for you. I'm probably going to have to use the same program once i get my MacBook fixed.

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

Touch copy is awesome, worth the $24 i spent on it.