What's new

New iPhone 14 user - Nothing but Problems

M3LiSSAxLYNN

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

A few days ago I purchased the iPhone 14, after having the 8 for a few years... before that, I had the 5. Anyways, ever since I have had the phone, I have had a new problem with it every day.

At first, my Apple ID was somehow linked to my husband's contact in my contact list. (He does not have an iPhone nor is he linked to the email that I use for my Apple ID.) When I would go to change the picture of my Apple ID, it would change the picture that was set for his contact.

This morning, my emails in the Mail App were not refreshing and it kept stating that there was an error. I deleted all 4 of my email accounts from my phone and re-added them. I was now getting my emails, however, now all of the events in my Calendar have gone missing. I have double-checked all of my settings and nothing has changed, the email that the events are linked to is under the calendar and is checked off.

I do not know what to do anymore. Having this new phone is more frustrating that having the iPhone 8 where my apps were just slowly not working anymore.